Get Gifs at CodemySpace.com"

Jumat, 11 November 2011

RECOUNT TEXT

Daer Nanda
My brother

            Hello Nanda, How Are you ? I’m fine, I hope you always fine too. I want to tell you about my experience.one month ago I went to Malang city, I went to Malang  by car with my family’s, I went to apple orchard I saw many kinds of apple there, for example :  apple manalagi,apple rome beauty, apple ana, apple fuji.There I could try an apple with a free
            After around an apple archard, we broke for lunch and pray dhuhur at 12.30 P.M After that we went home at 15.50 0’clock.

            This only I can tell. Do not forget the reply yes.


                                                                                                          Your sister
                                                                                                                               DINDA ARI LUHVITA

1 komentar:

  1. your letter is good enough, there is one sentences must be corrected :and pray dhuhur -> prayed dhuhur.
    You get 90.

    BalasHapus